It’s time for a new production update! Love is in the air in this month’s patch, as we’ve added a number of romantic Valentine’s Day assets along with additional bug fixes. The full list of fixed issues is below.
To accompany this update we have a couple of announcements. First, we would like to welcome our newest volunteer admins, Peaches and Beaker86, who will be helping out in the forums. Make sure to say hi!
Also, we have started a series of ongoing Coaster Challenges. Visit our forums for additional details!
We’ll continue with the Coaster challenges in the coming weeks – be on the lookout for a special Valentine’s Day Challenge soon!
Thanks for playing RCTW!
New Valentine’s Items:
- Chocolate Wonders Restaurant
- Romantic Fence
- Romantic Fence End
- Romantic Couple Statue
- Lovely Heart Light
- Romantic Light
- Décor Birdhouse
- Romantic Bench
- Lovely Trash Can
- Chocolate Box Trash Can
- Swan Fountain
- Blocker: Game gets stuck in an infinite loading when returning to Main Menu from Mission 1.1
- Coaster Builder: Invisible Auto-Complete Node
- Crash: Mission 1.1 – Game crashes when attaching a path from the exit of a ride to the main path.
- Crash: Game hangs after deleting a medium or large path that clips through the limit fence, changing the path type and repeating the process.
- General:: The screen briefly turns white the first time selecting a Heat Map filter.
- General: Grammatical errors can be seen in the topiary scenery descriptions.
- General: The info box for rotation does not show up when rotating PxP and coaster tracks.
- General: All rides will show up as closed when loading a park.
- Lighting: The first light you place does not have lighting.
- Options: The option window will not be centered on a 4k monitor with 4k resolution.
- Pathing: Paths and Queues can be created unrealistically low over other paths, in some cases causing terrain to overlap the underlying path.
- Pathing: After modifying a path to a new texture, the path is no longer selected.
- PXP: New Modern PxP Extras screenshots/thumbnail shows beneath the pieces, instead of the top.
- Save/Load: Resuming Mission 1.2 when the Fame Event has started but the Influencer has not arrived will cause a hang on the loading screen.
- Save/Load: Prevent forbidden characters from being used in filenames.
- Scenery: Some scenery cannot be displayed as selected.
- Scenery: The Wondrous Arch is labelled as global scenery while it should be adventure themed.
- Terrain: The coasters supports levitate when the player selects to ‘Flatten’ the terrain.
- UGC: Offline screen is missing.
- UI: Broken rides do not always have a wrench UI icon.