Today is the day! RollerCoaster Tycoon World has exited Early Access and is NOW AVAILABLE in full release on Steam and RollerCoasterTycoon.com. We’re so excited to finally unveil the newly revamped and updated RCTW to you all.
In addition to loads of performance improvements and tweaks, the full release of RCTW features our brand-new progression system, newly refreshed peeps, and an intuitive, gorgeous new user interface and main menu. If you’ve already purchased RCTW, your game will be automatically updated to our latest version.
To celebrate our release, we’ll be streaming on Twitch today and Thursday. Tune in to https://www.twitch.tv/rollercoastertycoon today at 1pm EST to catch Nookriot showing off the latest and greatest in RCTW. And then on Thursday 11/17 @ 6PM EST, you can see more RCTW with the great team at Alienware at https://www.twitch.tv/alienware.
Thank you all again for joining us on this wild ride. Now get out there and play some RCTW!
– Team RCTW
Click here to discuss this post!
If you’re experiencing technical issues, please read below!
• Processor: Intel 2.3 Ghz Core i5 or AMD equivalent
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 or AMD equivalent
• DirectX: Version 11
• Storage: 10 GB available space2) Disable the Steam Cloud saves as syncing to older Early Access saved games was causing issues. Here is how to do that: • In your Steam Library, right-click on RollerCoaster Tycoon World and select “Properties.”
• Click the “Updates” tab.
• Un-check “Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for RollerCoaster Tycoon World.”
• Click “Close.”3) Delete your prior RollerCoaster Tycoon files/folder.
• Go to C:\<User Name>\AppData\LocalLow\Nvizzio Creations and delete the Rollercoaster Tycoon World folder.
4) Cleaning your registry: (This is an extra precaution that may not be necessary, as the above solutions should resolve most issues)
• Right click the Windows Menu Button
• Within the sub-menu click RUN
• Then type in the following “regedit”
• Now navigate to the following directory
o HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Nvizzio Creations > RollerCoaster Tycoon World
• Within the RollerCoaster Tycoon World folder, delete everything EXCEPT the (Default) registry key.
• Save ALL work and close all programs.
• Restart your computer.